Saturday, January 26, 2019, 08:00am - 02:00pm
Hits : 235
Contact Roy R. Amanda G. Vicki C.
Event Type: Closed (Panther Creek Chapter Members only + one guest per member).
Happy New Year Panther Creek HOG!
It’s going to be a great year! To kick it off, the Annual Chili Cook-off is being held on January 26 here at the Shop. Hopefully you’ve seen the announcement. The Team at the shop is very excited – we do love us some Chili!! But don’t forget, it’s not just Chili. You can enter your best Pot of Beans, too!
To help bring in more Teams, The Shop is going to heat things up a little bit this year! We will be buying the meat for all teams that register by January 19th to help alleviate the cost of the ingredients. The amount and type are in the official rules Teams receive after registration. So that heated it up a little bit, right? Well, read on if you want to taste the full burn!
In addition to the trophies Panther Creek awards the winners, The Shop is bringing in a cash reward to some winners, too! That’s right – NOW you can get paid to win!
We are also advertising this event to ALL of our Harley Family, not just Panther Creek. We are asking for their participation but any one that is not currently a member must join our club in the correct manner to participate. Don’t be alarmed by the heat – we’re just growing!!
So, now all you have to do is Register Your Team!
1st Place Trophy for Best Judged Chili
1st Place Trophy for People’s Choice Chili
1st Place Trophy for Best Judged Beans
1st Place Trophy for People's Choice Beans
And Cash Prizes up to $250!
The Winner will represent Panther Creek HOG at the Southwest Regional HOG Chili Cook-off in February 2019.
Chili Teams arrival/set up (HD Dallas) – 8am
Judge’s Award Winners – 1:00pm
Judging – High Noon People’s Choice Awards – 1:30pm
Tastings – When official Judge’s are done $2 per person for tasting / voting
50/50 tickets available for purchase
How to Form a Cook-off Team
Each team must have three (3) people
Register your Team/Team Name (Mail to Panther Creek Chapter, c/o Harley Davidson of Dallas, 305 E. Central Expy, Allen, TX 75013 Or drop your registration entry in the PCH Mailbox at the shop. (See PDF file Located on this event)
Team Registration Deadline January 19th
No Entry Fee
Southwest Regional HOG Chili Rules:
• Chili Cooking Teams must furnish their own supplies (Cooker, fire, table, chairs, water, condiments) and clean up their area before leaving, after judging
• All Chili must be cooked on-site with SCRATCH ingredients the day of the cook-off
• No Fillers (beans, pasta, rice, hominy, etc)
• Chili Ground Meat or Ground Chuck only – Register by Jan. 19 and The Shop will buy the meat up to 4 pounds
• ONE pot of chili per team (minimum 2 quarts) – max 3 members per team
• Ingredients: Meat, chili powder, other individual spices, chopped fresh onion or tomatoes, canned or bottled tomatoes, tomato sauce, peppers, pepper sauce, broth, beverages and similar ingredients are acceptable.
• No vegetable chili.
Panther Creek HOG Beans Competition 2019 Rules:
Simply make your best pot of beans! No restrictions, add what you like.
Just WOW US with a great pot of beans (minimum 4 quarts.)
Location Harley Davidson of Dallas, 304 Central Expy South, Allen, Texas