PANTHER CREEK SOUTHWEST HOG CHILI COOKOFF
It is cold outside so let's cook CHILI! This is our first year in the new shop, so we have a chance to set a new standard. The SW HOG Chili Rules apply - short version below:
1. Teams must have minimum of two members and each team member must be a National HOG member with your dues paid through February 27, 2021 or beyond (Regionals are 2/27/21)
2. Each team members must be current members of Panther Creek HOG - winner will represent PCH at Regionals.
3. All chili must be cooked from scratch on site. Cooking may begin no earlier than 8 AM the day of the competition and judging begins at 12:30 PM
4. NO beans, rice, pasta, corn or other fillers.
5. Commercial and prepackaged mixes are prohibited.
6. Teams must cook a minimum of 8 quarts of chili but may make more if desired.
The complete Regional Rules will be provided and must be followed. The winning chili at the PCH Cookoff will be sent to compete in Regionals. Rules require the same recipe (minor variances are expected but chili cooked on 1/30 needs to be substantially the same as the one to be cooked on 2/27 at Regionals.
Open Event: This event is open to Chapter members, National H.O.G. members and other guests as desired.